Thread: Bali Delight
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelum View Post
First time in Bali. Was swiping on tinder then talk to this girl. Tell me sob story then when I ask for dinner she tell me want go Shi Shi. My scam alert warning trigger sia. Confirm ask me go there buy bottle one right?
Anw any outcall fj recommend?
Scam? When you take a girl on a date pay for her dinner and drinks, you consider that a scam also? Maybe scam is too strong a word but she is definitely using you for your money no different than any other girl in the world. A bottle will cost at least $250 SGD there, while no problem for me, I wouldnt buy it for a tinder girl before even meeting her - better to buy the bottle alone and pull the hottest girl in the club realtime instead of taking chance on possible catfished tinder profile.

If you want to meet her there you don't even have to buy a bottle, just a cocktail or take her during early hours where girls drink free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwankenobi View Post
What's rtff?
Read the fucking forum