View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Knew one chap backed in 2013 to 2015...no money to give so called gf...so resort to borrowing to give money to gf to buy iphone...the gf still go out to hotel for just $80 per shot...so confusing love...
Who huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
That would be pretty hard to find. Currently many vietbus went under the knife. Original state may be fair and slim but not chio nor big boobs.
There r millions of young single women in Vietnam and definitely a lot natural beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokenheart View Post
are most of these vietnamese ladies scammer? i fell in love with a very young massage lady. initially i thought she is too young to be a scammer. but later i realized she os also in contact with other guys and also having sex with them..
Scammer comes in all shape, young, old, fat, skinny, male, female, etc. Open your eyes when u having fun .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post
I have my fair share of experiences as well. Collectively, let’s do not waste time/effort/money on women working at massage parlour, beer ladies, sex worker etc. I’m not saying all are bad. But the chances of getting good one?
Just enjoy the moment, play along with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
whores are for fucking and nothing else after that...
Wise man. Why fall in love with a public toilet? Finish your pee or shit and move on

All these comments, no use. A lot of virgin men will fall in love and gain experience. After a few loves then no more love.