Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 26

22 October 2017
Sunday

For the past 2 days, I tried to whatsapp, SMS and called Kristy but she refused to speak to me.

I did not blame her as she had thought that I had also betrayed her and must be feeling very hurt.

23 October 2017
Monday

I went down to her room and Mandy opened the door.

Mandy: hey Sam, Kristy had moved back to her parents place temporarily... what happened to the both of you?

Me: there's some misunderstanding between us...

I did not have the heart to tell her what her boyfriend had done.

Mandy: you should try to resolve it with her soon... it's not good to prolong the issue.

Me: I know... I want to explain but she is avoiding me....

Mandy: hmm.... I'll tell you what.... Daryl and I are planning to Pattaya next weekend for 3 days... why not I ask her to join me?

Me: har? don't you have classes?...

Mandy: We'll be skipping just one day... we'll get you there separately and when she sees you, she won't be able to run away from you then....

It sounded like a plan.

Me: ok.... sounds good to me...

Mandy: great... I'll proceed with the plan then....

Me: thanks....

With that, I left.

25 Oct 2017
Wednesday

Mandy called me to say that Kristy had agreed to join them.

Mandy: remember, don't tell her you are going or she will drop out....

Me: yes... I understand...

The plan was for me to travel one day earlier and meet them there and I agreed.

When Mandy gave me their hotel, I had a shock.

It was really expensive and I was unable to afford.

I was surprised that Kristy could pay for her room but Mandy told me that Daryl had gotten a suite. So Kristy would be staying in a separate room within the suite and there was no need for her to pay for accomodation.

Although Kristy would be living under the same roof as Daryl, since Mandy would be around, I was sure that he would not be able to do anything funny to my girlfriend.

I told Mandy that I would book a cheaper hotel nearby on my own and would make arrangement with her to meet up. She agreed.

Over the past few days, Priscilla and Jason had been asking if I needed them to talk to Kristy but I rejected their offer.

I also did not tell them that I will be travelling to Pattaya as I did not want to bother them with my issues

Instead I went to my cousin, Gavin, for advice.

When Gavin was young, his parents got into an accident and passed away.

My parents took him in and treated him like their child. However in his teens, Gavin mixed with bad company, did some unlawful things and was sent to the boys home. He got in and out of it and when he was old enough, he was jailed.

Since then, he had stopped staying in my house as he felt that he had let my parents down and was too ashame to face them. Only during the Chinese New Year, he would still visit them. They will ask him to go home but he would not.

Gavin doted on me like his younger brother and told me to look for him if I ever needed help.

Although he was involved with gangs, I was definitely not asking him to bash Daryl. It was just that Daryl was too much of a handful for me to handle on my own.

I trusted Gavin and he was the only person I could ask. After all, he was 7 years older and I expected him to have more ideas for such matters.

He was currently taking charge of a pub in Geylang. He did not owned the place but was helping his boss to manage it.

I had already whatsapp him before going down to look for him.

27 oct
Friday

After my CCA, I made my way down to Gavin's pub. He hugged me tightly the moment he saw me.

Gavin: Hey "Di", I so happy that you are coming..... so how are you?

Me: kor.... sorry to bother you....

Gavin: nah... I know you won't look for me if it is something that you can handle... what happened?

I told him that Kristy was my girlfriend and then what Daryl did in the Priscilla's incident.

He frowned and did not say anything until I finished the story.

Me: Kor, I think he will try to trap me again if I approach Kristy directly.... what should I do?...

Gavin: he's those snakey kind of people.... if you confront him, he will deny everything or try to pin the blame on someone else..... even in my line of work also got such people.... but I bash them up....

He showed me his fist

me: no.... no.... I don't want to bash him....

He laughed.

Gavin: haha... I know.... you all are those "guai guai" kind....

Me: kor... it's not that.... I don't like violence and at the same time, don't want to get you into trouble....

Gavin: ok.... ok.... haha.... I know.... I understand..... hmm... so you are going to Pattaya?

I nodded.

Gavin: I can't go but I'll ask 2 of my guys to go with you....

Me: har?.... kor for what?

Gavin: to help you lah....

Me: but I'm here just to ask you for advice. not to get you involved.... and I don't have money to pay for their trip....

Gavin: I'll pay for them.... don't worry....

He took out a stack of $50 from his pocket and shoved it into my hands.

Gavin: and here some allowance for you for the trip... it's a holiday and I know that the flight tickets must have been very expensive...

Me: kor.... I don't want... I've already paid...

Gavin: these are not dirty money.... I earned them from this place.... and you are still studying... so these will help you...

Me: er.... I don't intend to spend too much there... so I'll have enough....

Gavin: then just take these as standby....

He refused to take the money back and I put them into my pocket.

He then asked 2 guys over.

Gavin: This is Albert and this is Leng....

Albert looked to be in his early thirties.

He was wearing specs, had a small built and had no tattoos on him. He looked more like an average guy who worked in a factory settings.

Leng was slightly older than me and at 1.75m, he was just 3cm taller but looked like a body builder. He had tattoos from his shoulders all the way to the back of his palms for both hands. He looked like a perfect example of someone whom I would not want to meet in a dark alley alone at night.

Gavin: oui... this is my younger brother, Sam.... I want you 2 to go with him to Pattaya and help him with some stuff....

"yes boss" they echoed together

I was here just to ask Gavin about what I could do to win her back. I had not expected him to ask 2 guys to follow me for the trip.

I was not going to tolerate any violence and was not sure what they could do to help me. However, since this was Gavin's goodwill, I did not reject him and guessed that I would just treat them as bodyguard if needed.

Gavin: ok.... just let me know the dates and they'll book the tickets on their own... leave me to explain things to them....

Me: er.... thanks kor....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.