View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Model: Sonnie from LFT
OKT: Quick reply from OKT and instructions were very clear. Have been quite some time I have patronized LFT Stable and experience with OKT has always been good.
LOOKS: 7.5/10 20% discount from photos. Can add extra years based on the photo. But can tell that she is the person in the photo but with some filters. She is neither slim or fat but more towards slim side with a slight tummy. Her boobs are natural B-C cups.
FRENCH: Never tried
BJ: 8/10 Quite good with no teeth feeling even though she have braces. Will sometimes licking of the shaft and ball.
GFE: 4/10 Felt like our chemistry was off, she seems tired or something. I touch her boobs and she will use her hand to squeeze my hand as though to signal for me to squeeze harder. Tried a little harder then she told me not to which was quite confusing for me. Tried to rub her pussy, she stopped me which i assume she is sensitive so i stopped as she was saying something in thai but felt like she was pissed. Afterwards, I was quite turn off for the "this and that cannot do" attitude and i respect her space so I told her to finish with HJ and i left afterwards without finishing the 2nd shot to let her rest.
FJ: Skipped

Overall Service: 4/10 for me. Maybe i met her when she was not feeling well and our chemistry was bad but other people might have a different experience from me. Probably my first not so positive experience from this stable.