View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
This KK is new right? Lost track who are the chiobu ml in current selection.
Abit too good to be true though. Anyone got intel
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-kk/
MR/FR for Kk.

Can’t say much about her ml service, since I went for fj when she was trying out on her first day to weigh and delisted day after. It’s the only session of experience that I can share intel about her. So, here some details that may be helpful for those curious.

Condo with a roommate Sasa, can tarma. Photo is her. Discount 15%. Mid 20s. Passable. Light-tanned skin. Veiny. Good sized natural c for her petite frame. New but seems experienced. Quite subjective. Did a long back relief massage. Can feel her sensual approach while holding my rod before proceeding on catbath. I see her ads didnt advertise bj, but her bbbj is superior bro. Went for deepthroat and one of the best balls sucking. French ymmv.. iirc she did mention allow kiss generally while showering. The best part I have to say, while unshave where hair is sparsely above, she has a grade A, tiny tightest white tiger pussy (triple t, not pink), so if she offer you, be sure to paint in 69 because your tongue will surely be able to cover her pussy entirely. But as always, ymmv.