Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5087 / Power: 4
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
their advertisements are everywhere now and in the main shop’s account for reg customers. Hope they don’t end up like Sep Spa….I guess your fav spa is Jolene’s two units down, haha… she still speaks damn cute after so many years but still closed her legs to me.

not all new, there is one with quite bad reviews over the past few mths from another shop, maybe because she is moving here liao . The rest, just want to say don’t trust the pics, the chain recently upped their PS level, ... but won’t be disappointed type, this chain is famous for all MLs having some strength, and good attitudes. there is a AQ not in the Ads?

Suddenly 2 new f joints in BM area…. Simidaiji…. Hope this compels the 3 F Joint at TB to lower their prices to std rates…. And my current fav joint at RV to open her legs… haha…
AnQi is waiting for her WORK Pass approval as she was transfer from another place - she chose be at 080333

All PM replied with updated ML's real photos and videos

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳