Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 17
MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

I had Muse from SNS a few days ago

*Appearance : Pretty and seductive young lady with hair with and the wild CFM look

* Physique : petite in size, perfect tiny gym fit type curvy body engrave with many tattoo. Ass was shapely and perky. Skin was fair with smooth complexion. Boobs was big and nice.

*Frenching: lots of tongue doesn’t back down without a fight, lustful kisses and got me into the mood very quickly.

* Bbbj: Hungry for cock type and blow me for a long time. Just lie down enjoy licking and sucking, lot of slurping, deep throat, good tongue twirling around.

* Painting: shaven and odourless with high sensitively. She got climax for a few time as I could see from her moan and the fidgeting of her body.

*FJ:Accommodating with all multiple position, we had cowgirl, missionary and doggie, what I like more is doggie her and grabbing hersmall waist and controlling my pace gradually increasing to faster thrusting. Moans is sexy and make me pump her faster, deeper and harder will I unload all my cum.

* GFE: Good chemistry and makes you feel at ease and a good conversationalist. A good bed companion and we had a good time together.

It was a very nice session overall.

Thank SNS