Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 18

Kristy proceeded to undo his pants fully and pulled down Hock's underwear so as to free his manhood.

Once it was in the open, she used her tongue to tease his pee hole while at the same time, massaging his balls.

After a few minutes, he finally got hard.

Hock was a lot fatter than me but not much taller but his erected cock was about an inch longer than mine and bigger.

She stopped sucking him, spat into a new piece of tissue before looking at it with wide eyes.

It seemed that now she had made him hard, she had given him unwanted nerve.

He reached down, pulled her legs towards him forcefully and causing her to fall back onto the bed.

He spread her thighs and positioned himself on top of her, ready to fuck her.

At that moment, Kristy spoke firmly.

Kristy: go on.... push that in and I'll make sure you sit 20 years with 12 strokes...

Hock: did you forget about the email?

Kristy: well, I have your DNA in my nails, in that tissue and on my bed..... write that email and we all die together....

Hock: but.... but I thought you were horny?

Krisy: I was... but not after sucking that stinky cock..... so please remember to change your underpants.... it really smell bad and turned me off completely.

She wriggled away from him and stood naked in the middle of the room.

For a moment, he looked unsure of what to do.

A few seconds later, he got up from the bed and zipped up his pants.

She did not bother to cover her nakedness.

Kristy: if you report this or tell anyone what happened or try to bother me and my friend again, I'll report you...

Hock: bitch.....

He glared at her and wanted to say something but did not.

Kristy: well, you found that discarded bottle downstairs.... and had confirmed that no one is having sex here..... right?...

He did not reply and just took the bottle before leaving the room grumpily.

Kristy: fuck!... that's gross!...

She went to the cupboard, picked up a night dress and wore it.

Holding a bottle of mouth wash and toiletries, she hurriedly left the room.

8.15pm

My underwear was still in a mess and I left the room when she was still in the toilet.

I returned to my room as I needed to wash up.

9pm

After her long shower session, the alcohol had mostly cleared from her system and Kristy came over to look for me, thinking that I was disgusted with her for what she did.

Kristy: sorry baby...... are you angry with me?....

Me: no.... I left because of some other issues.

Kristy: what is it?

She held my hand and looked concerned.

Me: I.... er.... I came in my berms earlier....

Kristy: har? when?!

Me: er.... when I saw you sucking him....

Kristy: what.... the.... hell?!

There was a few seconds of silence

Kristy: eekkks!.... how can that turned you on?!

Me: I don't know couldn't help it....

She gave me a disgusted look

Kristy: pervert....

I thought I had screw up badly.

But she shook her head

Kristy: tsk... tsk.... tsk... tsk.... baby, I didn't know you've such fetish....

I had since recovered and could feel my cock stirring in my shorts when I saw her bitchy look.

I tried to grab her but she moved away easily, laughing as she did so.

However, my room was not big and I managed to catch her within the next minute.

Laughing, both of us fell onto the bed.

I kissed her and she returned my kiss.

*grrrll*

She broke off from our kiss and looked down.

Me: er... excuse me and sorry....

Kristy: oh... I forgot we haven't have dinner.... I'm suddenly hungry as well.... shall we go and eat?

Me: no!.... let me eat you first....

There was no need for foreplay because she was already went and ready and apparently still horny.

I gave her a good fuck before we took a cab to Clementi central for our dinner.

11pm

Back in my room, we had sex again but my sperms only came out in a tiny dribble.

11.45pm.

After cleaning up, we laid beside each other on my bed

Me: baby what did Hock do to Mandy?

Kristy: he wanted to report her for having sex.... and he asked to grab her boobs to let her off...

Me: and she allowed him to?

Kristy: yes... if she is expelled from the hostel, she won't be able to stay in another one any more.. she didn't want to give up her freedom..

I decided to ask her the question that was on my mind.

Me: were you really that aroused earlier that you decided to give him a blowjob?

She shook her head and answered directly.

Kristy: hmm.. I was really aroused and wanted you then. but you didn't move and when I saw that he was soft, it have me an idea to get rid of him....

Me: if he was hard, would you have let him penetrate you?

Kristy: I don't know... I really don't know....

I did not probe further as her fingers began probing down at my groin area again.

We had sex again.

She came once more but I had no bullets left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.