Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
I think the swing and pick up (not FL) scene is changing. And there are dynamics that are working towards this favor.

For example, Pattaya, the nightlife around conventional sleaze has reduced drastically.

This pulls in tourism obviously. Which also means there are more Japanese and other nationalities where girls travel in groups.

I noticed this more in Bali. And it was ripe for the picking. The ladies were easy to talk to and quite often conversations with added alcohol as lubricants, would easily extend the conversation back to the hotel room.

There is also the matter of locals wanting to meet foreigners and that makes it alot easier too in terms of opening up a more addressable audience.

I love SBF for how it has become a long time guide and now I double that up with undertable forum and I'm all set for a dirty vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Awesome experience, thx for sharing
I'm also having great swing experiences in BKK