View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Day 5

Wanted to eat the Basil rice at Ung Jia Huad but found it was closed when i reached. Didnt want to eat Mark Wiens stall as I dont find it really good. Tried Lerdtip's basil rice and it was not bad, love it when they serve with runny duck eggs. Just sat down at a cafe to escape the heat..the weather really no joke last few days. Few mins walking outside in the afternoon and even your balls are sweaty.
Wah swee. Nice to know another bro also heard of Ung Jia Huad, iirc he should close by 3pm and closed on weekends. I tried his stall last year cos I stayed at W Hotel and since nearby so convenient too. My recent trip 2 weeks back I wanted to go but the weather really no joke sia. My siambu contact told me damn hot and when I said SG got rain she told she wants to lie beside me and enjoy the rainy weather

Yeah, Mark's place so-so lah but too many make him go viral so I won't be surprised if can't get a seat as the place is small. I tried it before CB and my 2ic was burning few hours later. Had to cancel my chionging plans for that night 555

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!