View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Amnewcomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Soda from Galaxy

Bro Galaxy has been known for bringing in gems, Soda is no different.

Quick summary:

Location - easy to find, discreet, no check-in

Looks - 90% similar to the black nightdress pic, very minor blemish(es) but I found it cute (like freckles if you're into that sort of thing). not really a syt-type look but more of the hot young mother you secretly want to fuck when her husband goes overseas. she has a tiny bit of baby but I personally like meaty girls because theres more to grab when fucking, but definitely not a whale/obese, just THICC aka my type (you can confirm this from previous posts)

GFE - Her ultimate selling point imo, zero time-watching/commercial feels, felt like someone you'd go on a date into a hot fuck. Foreplay and the sensual sexual massage that leads up to it was very sensual too

BBBJ - Its okay, not a fan of BJs but no teeth feeling which is good imo, she also showed she can go super fast up and down so BJ lovers will enjoy

FJ - Her second best point imo, can both lead and be submissive, will try diff positions, can fuck fast and slow too, also loves to lick you all over to keep you hard

Bonus - post-fuck massage, she used to be a masseuse so she knows the basics, but dont expect alot of strength as she has a shoulder injury so keep that in mind

Shes VERY touchy and loves randomly dropping affection on you, which is cute imo, she also lets out this very cute moans (similar to the kind a shy xmm does when getting fucked and embarrassed how mumch she loves it)

RTF - Very likely, Galaxy one of the better stables on here imo

Treat her well bros, she just arrived recently and hasnt been getting much traffic, would be selfish to not share despite how much i wanted to keep it to myself hehe

pls give your humble points if this FR made you go and it turned out true