Pussy: 6/10 ( touch outside )
DFK: no
DATY: no
BBBJ: no
HJ: 7/10 ( standard using Baby Cream )
FJ: no
GFE: Moderate
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation and will Try others as well
Damage : 128 ( 80 min : buble tube and massage ) + 150 ( HJ roaming up and down )

After alot of bro asking where the location and experience, after all got time after Raya and finaly head on to the Port and go to the Parking Bay at Level 2, go to any of the Lift Entrance and Once at the Wall of the Building there is a Sign paper showing which way to head Right or Left. for 1 Hour 20 minutes the Parking Fee is RM2 ( consider cheap )
So found the MP and open the glassDoor and was greet by a Counter Guy and infront of the Desk counter as usualy will display the package and type of massage.

So is true there is a package showing Bubble Bath and the price is already including with the Body Massage as well. Total is 1 Hour 20 minutes. Dint request for any Lady ML since i see the picture all very cute. so just take a gamble see what type of Girl will i get.

Once enter room, there is like a super VIP room with LCD TV, A Bed, Shower Bath room and a Bath Tube with all the hairdryer, ear massage set is all inside the room. There come the Lady wearing sexy in Black shirt and proceed to Bubble Bath and asking to take off and go inside the tube. This ML is very good and she will help you bath soup and do Hair Shampoo. If u take full package think they will go in to Bath with you together. while she bath you i can see her lace underwear.

After dry up and clean, proceed to Body massage. from the back massage the she will asking you directly what type service u want from lowest HJ to Full Pacakage. was surprise and she very open maybe super experience type.
HJ : 180, b2b+Hj : 300, Full : 600, since i am first time going there and dint bring much cash and e-wallet also not top up yet. so trying to slow talk and get discount. hehe, and finaly she agree to offer some discount for me and she said discount B2B is 250 as other is charging 300 standard. As we mention before PRC now days charging very expensive the price we can go 66 wellness for b2b and bbbj. but since little brother taking over and first time then agree for HJ only and can roaming boobs and underwear.
touch the soft C type of boobs and feels the warmest of and WET panties.
after all released and she will help you shower and clean up.
paid and left.
The place is good if you are tired and want to just take a bath Tube and shower and Massage. this the place to go. Next time if choose back this ML sure can get bath together and she offer me Full package FJ in future.
so there is another place to go after Port 66 Wellness.
Next will try port 66 wellness. ok cheers hapy weekend all.