View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wartortle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Risa of fairesfinder

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=980293

Location: Central area, quite a walk away from nearest mrt but highly accessible

OKT 10/10 Very fast response and swift reply after confirmation of location and time within minutes of me texting.

Room 9/10 As good as a room can be, with nice big towel spacious shower and roomy bedroom

Look: 11/10 She looks way better in person and blow my expectations out of the water, very well groomed with smooth skin

Body: 9/10 Her body proportions are just how i like it, natural E cup that looks very cute with the small nipples. A handful to grab on to and play with.

French: 9/10 She speaks french well and will take any opportunity she can to kiss you very sensually.

BBBJ: 8/10 Her BBBJ skills are top notch, licking both the balls and shaft very stimulating. Will use her finger to graze through and massage the A hole too which is a big turn on.

CatBath: 10/10 Will start from the bottom and lick all the way to the head and ears. Will stimulate the chest and nipples alot too so be prepared.

FJ: 11/10 One of the highlights of the session, very passionate and patient lovemaking and will take the time to go in for a kiss or biting of the ears during several positions. Hands and legs are proactive and will always be on the lookout to see if you are comfortable or not in a certain position and move accordingly.

Massage:10/10 Second highlight of the session, with strong but not overpowering massage of the entire body from the back to hands and head. Will take into account pain tolerance level and will ease me into a relaxing position to rest.

GFE: 9/10 Very easy to converse with, fortunate enough to have common topics to talk about although there is a bit of a communication barrier but overall very friendly and playful, constantly teasing my member throughout the session.

RTF: May consider, as there are other girls in the stable i want to try too!