View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Lanjiao lah your story. You start talking to underage girl and you so proud about it. You bloody bastard dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsc View Post
There this girl (M) i got to know since like 9years ago when she is 16,

From her i got to know some of her frens, during the course of 9years on n off keep chatting, got deleted block and readd and chat again. My persistence mainly due to M told me this friend of her girl (Y) is kinda slutty and had hookup once a while.

So knowing this info , i persisted and finally managed to re-add her and chat her up.

And recently chat her up, she kinda down and in some distress in life due to family matter.

One thing to another, i chat her up ask for meet up. Told her that i wanna date her initially. Then told her get a private place i get massage her. SO bingo she agreed

ON that day itself, pick her up...went straight to hotel, had some chat of her stress .. THen proceeded to massage her , usual massage..

Started with head, then body... she loved it.. then i undress her top and she didnt resist.Then continue good massage from top to btm.

Next ask her to turn to front, u know i undress her right, so bare naked breast in front of me, continue massage... then touch nipples no resistance... continue massage again

then finally went straight to suck her nipple, kiss her lips and ask her to blow me...

The best thing of it, she actually allow me CIM... damn knew she was slutty

How would she not know i wanna bed her when i ask for first meet up in hotel...

Patience paid off