View Single Post
Old 23-03-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 836 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hermes -FG
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=977171&highlight=

Looks - 8/10 the photo resembles her. sweet looking girl. I was skeptical about the photo but I'm not disappointed this time.

Body-9/10 as a number of Bros here mentioned,have meat at all the right place.handful of boobs and a lovely meaty ass.

BBBJ - 9/10 lots of tongue action and ok to go deep. Gagged on my lil bro. Love it man.

FJ - 10/10 sibei passionate as usual. I was sucking on her tits as she slowly slip her pussy into my dick. No commercial moans, you can sense she quite enjoy it and was really wet. Took me a good 20 min for the first shot inside her. Got problem with the second shot because I always got issue of not shooting, so I took my time to please her instead with slow strokes into her pussy in various directions.