View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 3
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Amber 7th Heaven.
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=979404

Seem like LBs is trend now, is good news for me. I never understand why in the past some notorious shops market lb as lady. Just say lb la waliew. First time I tried an lb was in bangkok and I alway want another try, but hard to find here. Now 7 heaven and Trl have, so I went for Amber as I am more attracted to girls with some meat.

When I open door I am so glad that she look exactly than same as advertised. In fact, when she smile I think she is prettier than shop foto. Help me take off my bag, and clothes gently like submissive wife. Before she take off my underwear, we start frenching like lost lover while she keep squeeze my balls and gave me hj. Serious if she don't stop I will shoot already.

Shower nothing to say, quite standard with some service.

In bed this gentle lady suddenly push me down I got shock and start to suck my cock very passion. Her blowjob skill is tremendes. She really know how to use the tongue, this is exactly like the first lb I try in bangkok, is just not same as lady. Is really very shiokz. Is so good that I cannot hold anymore and bomb all inside her mouth. She say she don't really like Cim but really want make me happy.

For 2nd short I fuck her mission and doggy. But doggy is the best because her ass shape is so nice. Alot of cushion and allow for heavy bang. My cock is quite big so I have problem wif smaller gers will complaint pain and ask me stop. End up just handjob to cum.

But Amber really take like champion. It takes me a while to cum because normal for 2nd shot, no complaint from her and she moan non stop I can tell she very enjoying also.

After this I'm very jelly already cannot stand up. So I just rest while she massage me until time up. So seldom I can cum shoot two times.

Oh I forget mention, she very pretty. Skin very fair and smooth. If walk outside you won't think is ladybug at all. Sipei chio for me. We Xchange contact and I promise to write review and sure come back to her before she leave.