View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 1
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Actually, they are different MLs/FLs, even thu in t t v i p, a common video was used. rong er was a very disappointing ML/FL who lacked skills and totally devoid of gfe. I remembered reading a bad report on her. She was almost like coldfish when having sex. Amazed me she can survive for so many months. (Those who patronize her probably dig her for the looks??)

xiao ai, also an ML/FL, is here on a 30 day tourist visa. Was a ktv hostess in Hebei??, China. Also not very good skills and attitude as described by Ivysaw. Was about 1.68m tall, pleasant/good looking, with enhanced boobs and likely nose job.
She actually looks not bad. I guess now no need much skills, new bros all can ssettle with such standards. Many bros dont use SBF, they would be blind sided on many things as well. If a ml.is devoid of gfe, thats the most ridiculous thing that csn happen. It means she did not bother to try, but she might be having a bad day ? Give benefit of doubt..

FOr the other lady, 30days is a quick hit or miss. I feel that they dotn really care.. its like doing a quick milkrun before RTC to enjoy their profits .

These are my thoughts, p.s. i did not visit any of them to be able to pen down any solid mr/fr