Old 02-03-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ikhtiosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

just visited petain this afternoon ard 2:30pm, after a long hiatus from visiting this soon-to-be-dying place.

it was drizzling, so i thought there will not be too many ppl, but apparently h10 was closed when i reached, so there were still queues at many doors.

luckily zhen zhen at h24 r33 was available, and for me she was one of my first love in petain back in its glorious days.

she asked for $40 (she used to be cat30 last time), but since i was pressed for time, and i thought with all the inflation, it's a fair increase in price, i just agreed to it.

she was unexpectedly very nice to me, i remember she was quite cold and slightly grumpy when she was in h7 (if i remember correctly) last time, but i have always been attracted to her big natural boobs (i'm guessing c cup?), and relatively pretty face despite the pock marks (she looks like one of my hot aunt, so i always have a soft spot for her).

washing was quite standard, and not sure if it is on purpose, but she pressed her big boobs on my body, so instantly my didi woke up.

lied down, she immediately attacked my nipples while i caressed her body, not the smoothest skin, but good enough, she surprisingly keeps her body relatively slim, so it's still a turned on.

shortly after, she capped me, then worked pretty hard on the bj with lots of saliva and strong suction, and a little bit of teeth which i didn't really enjoy. she didn't do ar (forgot if she ever did), but she occassionally ran her nails gently on my balls, which was making me very close to cumming, but i tahan, because i really wanted to cum in her pussy.

after sometime, knowing i would not come with just bj, she asked me to get up and let her lie down, i entered her slowly, she closed her eyes and made some soft noises, and the sight of her come-f-me face and her big boobs made me really turned on, and before long, and she seemed to know that i was close to cumming, she tightened her pussy and squeezed my didi hard and then started to gyrate her hips fast, that i had no choice but to spill a week worth of cum into the condom.

woof! money well spent! after washing she told me gently to visit her again after 2nd of april (if i remember correctly), as she will be taking her month off.

all in all, i left a very satisfied customer, and will definitely try to visit her again before this nostalgic place close down for good (which i hope will not be so soon).