View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!Tanken is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Since we are on the topic of ML service etiquette, here's my shout out to Tian Tian. Yesterday was my first time book her and I arrived near her place 15min early and text her. She replied that she was on code red and even added that if I don't wish to continue she will understand. I was quite impressed with her thoughtfulness. Even for FN listed ML, most will not mention that they on code red. Usually is ML whom knows their regulars expects full access will preempt them. Even then, not all ML will bother to inform their regulars too when they book the ML. I proceeded with my session of course, since she already scored points with her good nature. Won't be giving FR since she is well reviewed by many and is definitely a value for money option who provides patient and skillful blowjob and a nice personality to spend time with. This kind of ML understands what is service standard.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/
I have not shouted out for any girl before, but I must do so for Tian Tian. I have visited her 4 times already, over the last 5 weeks. The first time was already very good, and her service standard did not drop in subsequent visits.