View Single Post
Old 22-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Mine replies me quite cold one.. i buay tahan..say so many times. She say she trying to change.. i see , like that same likw that
Then keep say give her time to change.. but she showed me her wechat la.. send our pics to her siblings n her best friends la.. but still... feels really sighhh.. im so lost at the moment.. sigh
If you got an ML who is concern for you, keeps you company every time, shares video chat daily even while she is at home country for a break, always makes time for you, you are going to be completely addicted and can't take her off your mind.

My ML don't use cheesy words, but she shows the result of our chemistry by her actions.