View Single Post
Old 13-02-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Reply from one of the bro here :-

Thanks to bro @RaymondRedd for his intro. Sharing my own experience but if you want contact, do get it from bro RaymondRedd.

Footfall indeed is low so. Big room as mentioned by bro RaymondRedd but only 1 room is that big. It's a first come first use basis. Nonetheless, even if you don't get that room, it's not too bad. Wall partitioned but not to ceiling. Massage is good. Happy ending price is true. I also managed to roam and zhut. One thing to note is that it is best to add ML via bro RaymondRedd's contact first. Even though bro shared her contact, I tried walking in and was pushed to take the $88 package (by ML and not counter staff) but she did agreed to $68 next time after she knew I visited the place based on recommendation. The lady boss threw in a free "meat lump" removal service for me.

Age wise she is early 30s (I told her my birth year and she confirmed she is 10 years younger than me). Look wise I would rate 6/10. Some slight tummy and B cup.

As the location is not near me, I'll only RTM if happened to be free near that area since massage is good and can roam/zhut at $50.