Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
L18H20 looks newer overall but I think their rooms are smaller. L1612 rooms seems to be bigger. I used to be a regular of Kiki and remember her room right at the end was really big. Apple's room is quite big too. What I see as big means beside the king sized bed, there are still ample space to move around.

So far for all the rooms I've been to in L18H20, I feel that beside the bed there is very little area to move around and feels quite cramp. Just based on my visual observation and gut feel of course. Never measure the exact size of those rooms

But yes in general the OKTs in GL are all very rude or have some weird temperament.
1612 rooms are the worst man. Cigarette smell and mildew. It's like a cancer triple threat. Carcinogens, mold and tommy