Old 22-01-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2ream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Came back from suzhou-shanghai trip(late dec 2023).

Normally my fun night is a suzhou because the prices more reasonable and the girls r hotter there IMO. Anyways super strong wind at suzhou now thanks to new police chief. Experienced it first hand when the KTV got raided just as arrived. Everybody had 5mins to leave before the cops came swarming...

Decided to contact the suzhou ktv girls i met in 2023 may/june but now they doubled their prices at shanghai KTV.

Shanghai still can get super fun ktv where everything goes off and you can orgy in the KTV if that's your thing. However i had one night of free time so decided to follow a little barter traded tip i got from a china friend (teach him germany and he teach me china).

There's a 5 star hotel in Shanghai that that caters to japanese clientele. After check-in, just dial reception and request a massage. Quoted massage is 2k rmb. Was told if the masseuse is pretty, just offer her extra 3k Rmb for FJ. Best part, my chinese friend told me they can bill it to your room using their legit spa! Tax deductible trip!! Everything is true. I paid in cash though, didnt charge it to the room.

For those who havent been back to china recently, cash is king again. Wechat and alipay alot of limits to transfer limits nowadays.