View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Question is. If she give birth to that baby. Would you accept? And also take responsibility?
It would have been a strain on my financial resources, but yes I believed I could make it work.

The stigma of being pregnant while not married would have been difficult for her to bear, though. She was lying to her parents about what she did in Singapore for work - though a relative of hers actually met me while I was staying in a hotel near her hometown.

But, it was quite obvious that she didn't share my sentiments and she simply did not want the baby. After she aborted, she could not have sex for 6 months and right after that she came back to Singapore for a short stint as an FL. Really broke my heart.

It was quite confusing for me, at one point she mentioned that the only way she could repay me for what I did for her and her family, was to give me a child. She said it in all seriousness, and she blushed a little - so that tells me that she has been thinking about it.

But, anyway - all memories now. I burn incense for the aborted baby every hungry ghost festival, and I always dream that it was a girl.

I also ask the baby to blame me, and not her mother for not having a chance to be in this world.