View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I am sure most bros have some good memories from past or present mls...let me share mine for a start..
one of my favourite was Cindy from bugis health centre..she was tall and slim..with b cups and she has that cool looks..we had quite a bit of fun then..and always looked for her when I am nearby...bj,bbbj,fj,footjob..cim,cof..she was always willing to try my game..got her to wear stockings and fuck her until she laid flat...after the deed, went to shower and she was back after going out of the room, waiting and watching me wear my clothes, not before teasing me again with her feet...
She is petite, not really tall. One of my fav at BHC tgt with Eva and Gigi gang. Last tried her when she was at beach rd area. Is she still active nowadays?