View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Logan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLogan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool It is not shallow for guys to break off if the girl refuses regular sex.

GF of good buddy recently whatsapp me, told me he broke it off and asked if anything I could do to help her.
Was surprised, cos they just went on extended weekend trip to Thailand somewhere.
When buddy reached home after trip, told the girl they are no longer together. Reason, not compatible.

Long story short, my buddy did not say much, just if basic needs are not met, no point.
Most details got from girl.

Over the 5 days vacation, only had sex once.
Girl would be unhappy if guy wanted more, say gf is not just for sex.
Over 6 months into relationship, about once per 2 weeks to a month.

I told her, what did you expect ? Do you not like sex or what.
She likes it, but finds that guys who like it are shallow.(In bold wrong phrasing. Should be she feels guys who like frequent sex, more than once a week are shallow)
Refuses to change her mind or see it from another pov no matter what I said, just kept repeating it is very shallow to break up because of sex. And a guy would understand and accept it if he really loved someone.

Reverse logic don't apply. It is a thing her clique of mid 20s friends are into.
At the same time, kept asking me to help patch things up, to change my friend's mind, counsel him to not be shallow.

Which is what got me irritated and very annoyed.
I told her I would counsel him to not patch up no matter what.
She blocked me after that msg.

Ladies, it is not shallow for us guys to break up over lack of sex.
Sex is basic instinct, and it is damn fun to have and also a good way to enhance the relationship.

Single Bros, if you current partner is withholding or rationing it, don't hope for things to get better in the future or after marriage.
Be like my friend and move on.

Married Bros.....may the tranquility be with you ?

Last edited by Logan; 04-01-2024 at 11:11 AM.