View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

She managed to maintain her and down she finiah her call, she slap my dick and say dont be naughty. But as i understand the convo, it seems that it was a miaunderstanding, i thought that our fling will end but unexpectedly, she wore her clothes and when i thought shebia going off, she asked if she can slp here with me instead.

Of courze i agree, and we went to bed with my cum still inside her pussy and we sleep. So our story in the program was so good that we sleep together for the entire year and i already got in in all her holes thoroughly.

Saldly, our program ended and have to go back. When our flight landed, and went towarda the arrival hall, she saw her bf waving at her and we went to him tgt. The bf was wonderinf who am i, then i introduce mslyaelf a kim sister and kim got my hint and told her bf that he like guy... her bf looks relief and i pretend to get near him but he step aside.

Aftsr that her bf told ua to qait and he will drive his car here. After he left, kim slap my hand and say you like guy? She laugh, she know how i fucked her so much and she nealrly laugh when i said that. I told her, like that, it will be easier for us to be 闺蜜 and you can stay at my place if you guys quarrel. She pinch my butt and hwr face turn red. I say alright, next time i let you ride me inatead.

After awhile her bf car came and we hopped in and after he dropped me off, i receive a mag from kim and said that ahe got a gift from her and is in my bag. When i opened my house door and rest in my sofa and decide to open my bag and there was a pink small bag and i open it and saw her used bra and panties.

I msg her wow... then she say incase if you missed me, you can smell me. I gave a deep smell on my panties and bar it smell nice. Then i recall how a virgin girl like kim become how she is now. Her bf must be happy with my work simce kim ia really good in bed