View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: 2024 the start of a new norm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
I have been cheonging for the past 20 years, the only 60 that im willing to pay are the big jacuzzi/steam bath/sauna massage establishments.

I have never been to any other shops that charge more than 60, if you look closely there will always be a 50 shop that has service that rivals any 88 shops out there. My budget has never exceeded 2b all these years.

If I need something more I can travel to jb/ batam. The packages out there are getting better and better as the time goes, if i wanna play endgame. There's always bkk.

Knowledge is wisdom, self control reflects your discipline as a cheongster. Cheers.
JB is definitely an option. FL scene there heating up.. also the MCs have ramped up already. With the exchange rate.. the price is back to late 2000s SG prices.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)