View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: SG hiv cases up 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Go DSC means you have record liao..... many samsters prefer to go overseas especially BKK to get their PrEP and stay anonymous.

SG is still a conservative society and prejudice against HIV still exists. Eg.... Civil servants cannot be infected by HIV.... they have to quit if kenna +ve ...... and many employers take their cue from the Gahmen.
This is the problem with people, they care too much how others think about them. If you personally don't care how others think, then you can just do anything you want. Besides, it is just getting PrEP or HIV/STD test, net yet kena.

I have even written off my family so that have I no more interferences in my life. Planning to use DSC in future for regular HIV/STD screenings cuz it is cheaper than private.