Old 28-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to find G-Cups Alice?

+1. Delete her wechat as she constantly keep sending wechat moments on ppl who either airplane or not visiting her enough. Then even feeling more sicked that her sister doing the same. I do feel sympathy of them being airplaned or bumping into some weird person. But I oso don’t understand what’s point for them to keep posting ppl’s identity. Don’t feel comfortable to see them keep delivering negative messages or emotions over wechat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
I’m a former supporter of Alice. Had been patronizing her for many years (since her Duxton/Chinatown days) until I finally decided to delete her contact off of WeChat earlier this year. Simply grew tired of her constant broadcast messages threatening to blacklist brothers who don’t visit her regularly enough. Her breasts and nipples are spectacular, but her personality does leave a little to be desired. She’s quite entitled, to say the least. In any case, after a considerable amount of time and effort, I have managed to get her to agree to an FJ session. She wanted $600 or $650 for it, and I agreed. Do note that this was before COVID, so she’s probably adjusted her asking price upwards since. The experience itself was good, but ultimately nothing special. It was more so the thrill of finally unlocking her. I only did it once. All my visits to her thereafter were the standard HJ package without the boob fuck upgrade. Hope this helps fellow bros here.