View Single Post
Old 21-11-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocks80 View Post
Any bros can recommend houses that have WL providing BBBJ? Nowadays keep getting very SOP CBJ service and I am getting low mood already.
Hey bro. Cbj or bbbj depends on the girl, there are afew exceptions in cbj houses that I’m aware of but for simplicity I’ll just list the ones that offer as a house practice when I tried them. Thais - 0843; Viets: 2038 / WH2 / WH54 (PS: quite some time since I’ve visited the WH viet houses and I’m seeing some FRs mentioning cbj there so do your research and confirm with regular bros of those houses since I no longer frequent them). Most CAT200 PRCs houses.

Many FRs out there, go read up cheers!