Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I paid total 4B2R but I think it's worth it, haven't seen anything drained from prostate like this before. It's also the first time that I had to get on all 4s for the prostate treatment too.

But she wiped it off so cleanly with tissue and wet wipes, I didn't even have to shower after the session. Not sure what oil was used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This ml sound familiar. Some time ago there was such ml working in JW and in that spa she offered prostate for top up $80. It's like that, get on all 4s. The feeling is hard to explain, like going to pee and shit and same time, borderline shiok but uncomfortable Will finally release prostate fluid, which is supposed to be good for p health. I don't know ..... any doctors here can give opinion? Tried that ml only once.

The p fluid is different from normal ejaculation, after that, when the ml continue to give the usual happy ending, can still shoot out a full load. LOL, really clear out the pipelines.

There are still ml that offer this service for 2B to 3B all-in. Though I am not sure if it's wise to let a non-medical professional poke around this sensitive organ
This ml has been there very long time liao n i believe she is the owner. Cannot believe some one paid 220 for her service….anyway is your money. If you feel worth it then worth it. Tbh i try her before also. Nothing special i feel but i pay only entrance + 80. You kana chop liao….they use coconut oil n i feel the smell i cannot take it…

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou