View Single Post
Old 28-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiangYongBin View Post
Most of you all are correct.
The average penis size in the world is 13.12cm (5.17 inches) long when erect.
and the average penis size in Singapore (erect penile length)? 11.53cm (4.53 inches)

What matters? Your ability to sustain a good erection

A guy who can last longer in bed with an average size penis is always better than a guy with an impressively long penis but can’t maintain it for a prolonged love making session with his partner.
Haha, I didn't know the average is 4.53" for SG and 5.17" for WW. Some girls worry mine will make her hole loose or got pain after the session. Sometimes the girl also don't want you to last too long. I have friends want their partner go at her for over 1 hr and some are ok with just 5 min.

I just released in my ML in after about 10 min of pumping and continue until about 15 min then stop when she felt satisfied. It stayed erect until I took it out and cuddle her to rest. I wanted to try a 2nd shot, but she's still on period, so . If want longer I have to either have to try and endure or use condom so that I can last for those 1hr or more marathon sessions lol.