Royaleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtygarlic View Post
Port: CP
Id: @pple99
Race: local, but didnt get to ask
Face: 8/10, pretty cute imo
Body: 6/10, expected her to be taller but turns out she is short but slim, stille feels good i hold and hug her
Boobs: 4/10, im gonna be honest here, super flat, personally i prefer at least B, but this one nt even B
DFK: yes
CBJ: 8/10, got lick and suck, nice
FJ: 9/10, super tight pussy, very kimoji, she even offered me 2 times, stories down below
Damage: 80 (vip) + 150

disclaimer: tis is my first time ever to get a FJ, a lot details i didnt ask cuz i was very nervous hahaha

at first i tot all ML do BBBJ lmao, so i ask her to pull down my pants, expecting her to suck until hard right away. she did kiss my little boy and even bite the meat beside abit, which turned me on so much. then after massage for like 15mins, she ask whether i want to start, i said yes. then caps on, she CBJ me while playing with my nipples and upper body, she will lick my upper body and HJ at the same time, u can imagine how gokd it felt. the room was dark the whole time and she didnt want tk show me her pussy for some reason, but did let me finger her abit, it was flooding with pussy water. then before start FJ, she ask if i want 1 time or 2 times, i said 2 times but i got no money, she then say can give u free this time, and even said if i want in the future she also can do free. to which i felt very sus now thinking it back, is she a ladyboy, did i just....

guys please help tell me what you know. i really hope she was just in desperation of business and hence the sussy offer
yo usualy CP is all china or local and sometime got Thai girls, from your FR mention is Super Flat...is dangerous and how about her voice? usualy if Shemale even do Operation and have MissV but the voice cant changed right......but the price is abit cheaper than other offer usualy 300/shoot with VIP room.