Old 15-09-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

First summer holidays back to Singapore.

It's just after 911 dot com crash Asian financial crisis. Times are bad. I come back to Singapore to intern. Fortunately I have wrangled an internship in an investment bank. In those days that was not bad. Got paid 8k USD a month. I never eat where I shit and just keep my head down.

My ex gf in Singapore is still single and wants to get back but I don't want to hurt her how could I commit when I have so many distractions. We meet for an awful dinner and I feel like a jerk. I do have some rules and I don't even try to sleep with her.

Other single friends are fair game! I meet up with a childhood friend lets call her Mary.. I run into her one day at raffles place while buying lunch. In those days pencil skirts dress to kill wasbso common.

As a intern I try to keep my head down and eat a quick lunch.
Hey XX I turn around and see this gorgeous girl looking at me. I'm Mary we used to be in tuition class together!

Mary is my age and has graduated and is also working in RP! She has certainly changed.. super tight pencil skirt and a spaghetti strap white top. With high heels and brownish hair. Last time I saw her she was acne covered and I had oily face. Time and make up helps!

We arrange to meet for drinks on a Friday and go clubbing! She walks away and I can see a blue g string. I noticed she kept hitting me and touching her hair. Maybe I might get lucky!

I am not very experienced with local girls after my summer of foreign hookups. What are the rules? I only had a steady girlfriend before in Singapore and it took me a while to get anything from her!

Friday comes and we meet at zouk wine bar. I show up in my work outfit to look older. She shows up in a dress to kill tight bandage dress. I hope she didn't wear this to work....

She brings along some girlfriends and I also bring my old friends. This is Singapore it's a small world. We run into more friends. Nothing much happens. I decide to go for it. I lean forward and say, hey the company has put me up in a service apartment in River valley want to check it out? There is a wine bar nearby too.

I don't know if she will invite everyone else but she mouths I'll meet you outside.
We jump into the taxi.
When we get to my place, I ask her for a kiss and she refuses saying she doesn't do 1 night stands. We chat and drink more.
Finally it gets very late, I most probably have to work tomorrow. I tell her I'm going to bed. She looks at me and says if I stay can you promise not to try anything?

At this point I'm super frustrated and wish that I hit on her hot friend instead. I lay down turn off the lights. Next thing I know I feel her curl up next to me and a very cold hand slip under my boxer....

Mary starts giving me a wonderful handjob and her tongue is already on my nipples. She refuses to kiss or let me touch her.

I come in under 1 minute who would have thought she is such an expert!

I pass out. The next morning she's still there and this time she lets me play with her wonderful breasts, she has light colored nipples and she rubbed my dick on them letting the pre cum cover her nipples then use her finger to lick them. I reach down and stroke her pussy. It's wet. I wonder how often she does this. I wonder if I have sex will she tell my ex gf. I still harbor some hopes of getting back with her. I am now 22 years old and still rather innocent.

I decide not to put it in to her horror. She slips off her g string. It's pink and pulls me in. I pull out and she gives me a hand job instead. After she is in the shower I hope she just leaves asap. Still whenever I'm horny that summer she comes over and gives me hand jobs. I guess we both figured that's not sex.