View Single Post
Old 29-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
very interesting replies and experiences shared by all the bros here. i thought I'd chime in with my own experiences too, and this has been what works for me multiple times over the last 15 or so years.

i go to a MP, meet a ML that I kinda enjoy being with and who also enjoys being with me. maybe we can do FJ in the MP, maybe not, depending on the joint. sometimes the familiarity triumphs over the particular service.

then if i feel there's some chemistry going on, I ask for her number. i never text them for chit chat or share whatsapp forwarded messages, mostly opening with whether she's working or not, and eventually asking very openly if she wants to meet outside (even during the working hours). many times the ML will tell me to book her out, pay for 2 hours of her time, and we go to a nearby hotel. sure, it may not be the most cost efficient, but a lot more relaxed and fun than being in the MP. never had a bad session (by then you already know her and she already knows what you want/like). I always insist on paying (market rate), even if/when she insist to not receive payment.

but i guess my motive and objective is purely transactional. i'm not looking for a relationship or a gf. depends on what the goal is.

So bro, how much you usually spent after added up all the cost ?