View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Tio scam at Malio

Malio is the club just beside maliboro .
Basically better QC girls dancing on bar , and a lot of other ladies playing Hp - not sure what are they for

Don’t seems to have mummy system , the dancer girls will swarm u ask u for drinks - doesn’t seems very exp per glass but it’s a shot glass so they can drink very fast and furious - in fact if u are not careful they order one tray

One of the dancer caught my eye and after 5-6 drinks she ask to go up (not room though but more like vip table) where bj is 1.8m and FS is 3.8 m - super exp for FS

Choose BJ and once in the vip area , the staffs will put up curtain - and ask for tip (100k here)

The girl never even clean me and just go down on me . Hardworking . At the end she ask for payment so I paid 1.8m to her

Then finish liao want to go home , the counter ask me pay entrance fee + 1.8 m . I was like wtf I already paid the girl , the counter say all payment to counter

Make a fuss and a lot of guys enter and kinda surround me but didn’t do anything . Ask the manager for help and in the end he manage to find the girl . The girl say only collect 1mil from me and pretend to cry

Never mind I do charity just pay the extra 800k

Go out wanna call grab the security guard ask me
How is it , I say I tio scam , he smile and call Taxi for me
And still ask for tips knn