View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahah those two girls also funny one. They will tell me when the other is back from a trip etc then say your favorite (action park girl or damn chio princess) is back. A bit of rivalry and jealousy there? Lol.
Those were the days.
Not forgetting there was Aini there as well! Though they did not exactly overlap, cos one was using the other’s place while she was back to China etc. but that’s one super iconic place.
RV has a good rich history in the past. One of my fav Angel was along the stretch as well. Donna had two different places in the same stretch I think at different times.
Donna was not my regular ML so didn't really hear them bitch about each other. However I think Momo knew that I visited them b2b though it was only one time and became quite cold towards me after that.

I knew Aini was there but I only visited her once, when she was at the high floor property.

OG Angel was further down the road not too long ago.

Donna got caught at this other RV place, gave me a bit of chills since I think she kena-ed straight after my session with her... I remembered her asking me if I wanted to take one more hour which I declined.

Cathy