View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
A disappointed FR for Fairy... No RTM.

Look: The photo is real, but probably taken 10 yrs ago. Her face looks dry and alcohol overdosed. The house has strong smell of vaping. She is about early 30+.

Costume: She provide option before arrival. Her living room has no sofa but another bed. All costumes are in a mess like rubbish. Entire house looks untidy and dirty. Quite a turn off.

Restrictions: The most vanilla among many vanilla ML. Cannot touch her face, hair and pussy. Cannot kiss her lips. Can kiss her tit but cannot go wet, cannot suck, cannot more than a few seconds in once. She is fully clothed but unbuttoned the top.

Massage: Start with putting a short length of toilet paper on the towel laid on the bed. I am the first of the day, the rest of brothers will have close contact with my pre-cum left on towel. She use hand to flatten the towel when I was walking out of the room. Massage has strength but with just one hand. She is busy with phone on another hand. The bed is too soft to receive meaningful massage.

HJ: Totally mechanical up and down. The only pattern is sometimes one hand, sometimes two hands. When she looking at clock, report it and ask if I going to take long time to shot, I am wondering `why I am here?'.

She said she never kiss any of her customer. She claimed that she has a lot of repeat customers and her schedule is full everyday. I am wondering it is because men in Singapore has low expectation or the demand way overwhelmed the supply. They are a handful of vanilla SYT with good look in the market that offer better services.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/
Bro, not sure what you have done. But I never have this issue/experience. I visited her more than 5 times each time she came in different costumes/attire. She definitely one of the MLs on my rotation list. If she is not your cup of tea, just move on bro.