View Single Post
Old 14-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

The Ending

----------------------------------

Final Chapter

It has been near 4 years of our tryst. Unchallenged, undiscovered and unbelievably lucky. There won't be much dialogue because the narration will be more focused on the break up, some dialogues are added in because I felt it's important and it cuts my heart back then (and it still does). Otherwise, it's mostly narration and sharing of feelings/thoughts. The epilogue will ensue after this.

J(anice): Harder... HARDER.

I was deep inside Janice fucking her pussy with little gog mercilessly. Janice just got back from a 3 weeks holiday with Eric and needless to say, she was sex starved. She had 0 encounters or even intimacy during the trip. It didn't help that Eric brought his parents along.

He continued staying there for another 3 weeks for his project implementation work for a total of 1.5 months while Janice and in-laws came flying back first.

In Eric's house, on their martimonial bed, my cock was buried deep inside Janice. She reached on Sunday noon and was not able to excuse herself to find me. Went to work, endured a whole day of torture seeing me, yet unable to touch me until 6pm, whereby I zipped into the car with her and came to her condo.

It was easy, she was in heat and didn't want to argue where I was bringing her.

My cock was sliding in and out rushed, while I kissed Janice and fondled her bossoms.

gog: Ahhh 3 weeks without you, I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Erm, if you folks belived it, haha, no, of course not, Lindi was there for me. I behaved slightly more roughly than usual, seeing how Janice was not rejecting the force I used but yet gripped hard on my shoulders moaning away louder than normal.

J: I'm near... NOW... NOW!!

Love those words, knowing how my cock made her feel. Thrusted more and finally, '3 weeks' of pent up sperm went into Janice. Janice's 3 weeks of itchiness was also temporarily satisfied. She held me really tight and didn't let go.

J: Yessssss YESSS. I can feel it!

Little gog jerked itself a bit hearing that and sent another stream of sperm into her.

gog: Missed me so much?

J: Yes... I do... miss you.

We kissed and hugged as I rolled off Janice while she cuddled back up next to me. Abstaining for so long, really made her orgasm stronger. I didn't think much. The night was still young and I think I went another 1-2 rounds more thereafter.

Yup, weird shit happened that day... it must be this very day...