View Single Post
Old 22-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

1658a - Mei Mei

Looks - 8/10 Does resemble Madeline Chu. Pretty IMO.
Body - 8/10 slim and some baby fat at the tummy area. Petite size height maybe like 155cm, C cup enhanced i think and pussy not shaven. Fine with both for me
Shower - 7/10 SOP. nothing special , proceed to the soapy rub on back and front.
AR - 7/10 SOP
DFK - Only can kiss her on her lips, i ask her why reason was because of hygienic concerns but i can see that she might slowly accept it , hopefully i get to french her
BBBJ - 8/10 enjoyed it. not like those suck abit then proceed to FJ
FJ - 8/10 Can take deep and fast pounding and can see she like it. from Missionary to doggy and then she wear heels and let me fark her from behind standing. Moaning sound was perfect. gave her a good 30mins of pounding before finishing off with CIM. my didi not very sensitive with condom on. extend for another 30mins of cuddling and chit chat, Asked me if i like stockings, wore a pair of white stockings before we fark

Overall. will RTF

very chitty girl. Ask her for her phone number,added her in whatsapp and she show me some photos of her when she was in Singapore before covid. She looks damn pretty and cute 10/10 in those photos , i guess her age now should be close to 30. those who wanna see those photo pls pay her a visit

Last edited by Triple_H; 22-06-2023 at 06:47 PM.