Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
I think 2h I also restless long ago already, either that or ponchet lie flat already 😂😂
The sex itself don't take very long, but 2h is not very long if you want to enjoy shower play and the gfe. Sometimes a very good shower play can take about 10 - 15 min with all those soapy b2b, BF, DFK, BBBJ, CIM etc. A very good catbath and AR can already take more than 30 min lol. If you take 1hr session, you maybe only left 5 min for sex after drying up and those bed play lol. Only 3 WLs gave me that and 1 was from here (RTC). Or you can have gfe relaxation first before starting if your WL just finished a customer before so you don't have a tired out WL lol.

I tried those very high gfe girls in other places, even 12hrs + overnight is not enough haha. Time flies when you are with a very good WL. If you just wanna go in and pump, of course 2hrs is too long. I did have an over 1.5hr non-stop exercise during a 2.5hr session before haha. No need pills, just keep DFK to keep it up. Girl very good, up to the challenge with many positions.

If this place got good girls like these again, I can take such long sessions again. Cat200 to ex to keep going for long sessions. I recall some ppl take 6hr sessions in this house haha.