Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

$80 for a quickie in a PRC is worth it, but dont expect too much. If you went for the 60 minutes one, you will leave the place a happier man.

for 30 minutes, it was like almost 7 minutes in shower, 15 minutes on the bed and remained 5 minutes to wash up, everything was a quickie. I believe she would do AR and longer BBBJ and DFK if you agreed on the 60 minutes, for $150

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Maiden voyage at 1669 of all times on Sunday peak hour in the evening. I saw endless streams of people walking up and down the lorongs in search of a good time. Saw the legendary female OKT on duty and there were 2 ladies sitting outside. As I was just in for a quickie took the 80/25 option with bao bao. Lady OKT told her to use a vacant room at the back, this was interesting, she had no fixed room, means must not be the ang Pais or so I read.

After cheonging those cat60 houses now I understand why this joint is highly recommended. Bao bao was smiling throughout as she led me to the room which was spacious and had mirrors on all sides, even the ceiling! The shower also looks like it could fit 4 people in it! Her body was typical GL standard nowadays - saggy B cups and abit of a saggy tummy but otherwise curvey and shapely body.

I was just expecting the SOP shower, instead I was pleasantly surprised; gentle soaping of front, back, neck, cock and even ass crack with the lady carefully massaging and cleaning while maintaining a pleasant smile. When cleaning from the back, she reached from behind to massage my cock and nipples while soaped up! The shower routine alone has exceeded all expectations than the usual 5 min CAT60 splashing of water.

Dried myself off and lay on the bed and watched her prepare a huge roll of toilet paper wrapped around her hand. I was wondering if she was making a nest for a bird but it turns out it was makeshift spittoon. She then asked if I wanted to extend to one hour which I likely declined. She then ran her finger tips all over my body which was highly stimulating and leaned in for a kiss where her tongue was promptly shoved in my mouth as I fingered her pussy. This must be an illusion; kissing is allowed and DFK and fingering too!?

She then made her was down south and I was now expecting the helmet to be securely fastened now, but no! She just kept going engulfed my cock in her throat, BBBJ-ing slurping and sucking, even the balls, and then with abit of teeth. All this while I was stunned and thinking this was the best extra 20 bucks spent!

The helmet came on and she mounted for cowgirl rocking rhythmically and alternating the motion and speed and not blindly pile-driver for 10 seconds and ask you to take over. Her pussy felt fairly tight until changed to missionary where I had to bring her legs together to tighten up the looseness. All this while there was constant tongue DFK lashing. Had a cursory glance at my watch and realised I was running out of time, no wonder people extend for these visits! Enough dilly dallying, flipped her over and finished in doggy discharging all remaining ammunition. My mind (and cock) was thoroughly blown by the good service.

We washed up quickly and I left in awe of this place, this is really on another level. I wonder how I'll feel when I try other places recommended in this forum.