View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
Kinda pissed, so wanna share my recent near scam experience. But mine is not locanto but Tiktok, feel best is to share so no bros will fall into such shit.

That evening nothing to do as usual scrolling my tiktok(normally where I scout my ML), see this potential girl contact her on telegram regarding price and __cpLocation. Just nice the __cpLocation is near me, so book a timing then head over there. Wait under the void deck for around 15-30 minutes. Until this point everything still quite normal, cause most prob is she will call, then tell me to go the block across instead and up for the FJ session. But here come the twist.

She asked if the pimp can contact me, so sure no problem. The guy called and I answered, mainly is a few points.

- I first timer, so have to do abit different.
- Lady got kena freeloaded before.
- got receive fake notes before.
- ask me go 7-11 buy apple card.

Initially I thought of going and buy the apple card, but then sounds dubious. So I say not comfortable, I got cash with me, confirm real cash. Then he start cursing/swearing say simple instruction also don't understand. At this point is confirm fucking scam, even if its not my mood all gone liao. So I FUCK him back, a visit to his mother and grandmother is basic, then talk shit about his country then hang up the phone. Then head back home unsatisfied and angry.

If ask you buy apple card, just say no. Say what LJ fake notes before, KNN SGD leh, not your country money, so easy got fake one ah.

Ultimate rule as what the bros above mentioned, cash only.
Glad you didn’t buy that apple card bs, can definitely tell the pimp fella is scamming you. Glad you roasted that guy before hanging up on him, you earned my respect bro

But fr, anything like advance deposit payment or buy SIM card or whatever shit they tell you, surely a scamming method from them.