Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Stayed 4 days in Angeles City recently.
Here are my tips. The clubs open at different time on walking street. Club Asia opens at 5:30pm. Arabesque at 6:00pm. Carousel opens at 7:00pm.

Arabesque caters to Asian customers and I have seen them turn away Western customers. There selection of girls also caters to Asians and I found a few cute girls here.

Carousel is nice bar to buy a drink at because girls are all in bikinis, meaning most have not previously had babies before. I found they were also more playful and willing to dance with you if you bought them a drink.

Avoid Banana bar: It's operated by a strict boss that doesn't allow anyone to stick their head into take a look. They insist you must buy a drink before you take a look. Problem with this, is that the prettiest girls are not able to go out and are only there to talk with you.

Bacarra bar: Is not the same as the bar Thailand and don't expect the same quality.

XS: has an amazing high quality performance show with professional pole, hip-hop/k-pop dancers and a fashion runway show with girls with the best bodies only wearing stuck on tape to their bodies. After the show there usually is 15 minutes of customers literally making it rain money from the top 2nd floor and the ladies grab the money from the air as it is falling. It is an interesting and amusing site. This show is at 8:00pm, 9:30pm, 11:00pm and 12:30am and can last 45 minutes.

Avalon bar: Got a girl named Joyce: Sex session with her was great because she seemed to enjoy it and moved with you. Not like dead fish sometimes you get with working girls.

Club Atlantis has a large selection of girls, some in bikinis.

In general clubs with old wooden doors cater to Westerners and I think these type of girls may not appeal to Asian customers. I've heard these Westerner bars allow you to get more wild with the girl in the club, probably allow your hands to roam around the girls.

There is a OKT/pimp named 'Sheila?' (has a piercing through nose and mouth and tattoos) who waits between the walking area between Jollibee and the main fields road between 8pm-10pm with a selection of some cute free lancers. Got a very cute girl with an amazing body and no previous baby for a ST fee of 2000PHP! Send me a private message and I can pass you the contact info as I hope his business continues.

If you are not successful in getting any girls from the clubs. There are two very large discos at the very beggining of walking street that get busy around 12am (I think when some of the gogo girls can go home and still looking for customers. Also there are some free lancers and normal customers there too)