View Single Post
Old 31-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

In KL for a couple of days and as always, went to ace yesterday around 1pm.

Went up the dead escalators as usual. Was surprised
to see that the place looked a lot better since my last
visit in December last year. They painted the walls and
cleaned the whole place up. I won't say its perfect but
its a huge improvement from last time.

Very few tables were occupied, probably less than 20
customers sitting down. A lot more were in the
gambling rooms. I sat at a table near toilet side
and got a small Tiger at RM13 (was it always this price?).
Sat for a good hour or so scouting out the girls. Quite disappointing
as there were mostly PRC dinos and a handful of Viets. Then
saw 2-3 Viets coming down to start their shifts. All came by my table
and stopped to chat. The last one was the one I went up with. From far
she caught my attention and I was glad she walked towards my direction.

She quoted RM100 and since she was by far the best out of the rest, I agreed.
Finished my beer and went up to her room on the 5th floor.
Reasonably clean and comfortable room, not too much effort
put into decorating it unlike some girls. She asked for payment first and I was totally
fine with that. Gave me a dry clean towel (extra bonus points for this) and we showered.

Then went back to her room and the action started.

Name: Mulou (not sure how it's spelt, didn't bother to ask but that's how she said it)
Nationality: Viet
Face: 7/10 short hair, minimal makeup, nice face (she was definitely the best looking compared to the rest available)
Body: 8/10 average height, slim, no belly but got a bit of stretch marks that are not obvious
Boobs: 7.5/10 C cup. implants but nicely shaped and feels soft to touch, not rock hard like some, light brown nips
GFE: 8/10 very friendly and felt comfortable with her
FJ: 9/10 I think I found a gem. I hope she lasts long and doesn't disappear after a few months like some girls the
past few years. I knew it was going to be good the moment we started interacting downstairs, she was patient and
didn't rush me to go up as I still hadn't finish my drink. And before the FJ, she took her time during the shower
to clean both me and herself up. For foreplay, she did the B2B thing where she slowly kissed/licked me all over from my thighs to my body
to my neck and back to my thighs. Then she started the BBBJ which lasted so long I almost CIM twice. Even though
it wasn't as perfect as Linda's BBBJ from a few years ago, but it was very close. For sure, the 2nd best BBBJ I ever had here.
After a solid round of BBBJ, she asked if I wanted her to ride or if I preferred missionary. I went for the latter and pumped
her kaw kaw. Did I mention she was fully shaved? (some may not like this but another huge plus point for me). After that
we switched to doggy and back to missionary and I finished. Lasted a lot longer than usual and she did not rush me at all.
Cleaned up and left a happy customer. I didn't get her number because I will be leaving tomorrow but the next trip I'm in KL,
I hope she will still be there.