Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
You are right bro, it is easier say than done. I do organize many outing ktv session with random strangers, as I can say it is not easy.

1st they will ask for the exact breakdown, 2nd they will ask how many people going, if less people going, they confirm will back off. 3rd after they ask finish these and that, in the end, no show up. The organiser have to tank the remaining costs or share with the bros, lastly when everything is done, have to make sure the sessions is fun and enjoyable if not kana blacklist next time when ask the same people out.

I also tio people run girls tips, bills tips silently when they went for "so called" toilet break.

Not easy! So might well solo, pay more, less stress, enjoy to the max!
Wah...sounds like a big hassle organizing. More than 10 yrs ago, I went with 3 other bros from here. Went to the famous Jing GE at GL lor31 (most old timers should know where is it and how fun it was there). Maybe it was long time ago, bros just have less budget to spend but itching for a good time, so all turned up without asking so many questions. Just set a basic rule of splitting the bill for drinks and paying for your own girl/girls. There wasn't any "organiser", just total bill divide by number of people.