View Single Post
Old 26-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
FR for Jemy from Mansion

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?p=2...1#post22165731

No FR for Jemy yet. Just a few WhatsApp screenshots in her thread so it was a bit of a gamble. I was not disappointed!

Location is a hotel in Little India. Not ideal but she told me she’s moving tomorrow. But no registration, can go straight up.

When she opened the door with a big smile my first impression was very positive. She is as pictured but even more pretty. She had nice make up on and looked amazing. Short, slim, quite tanned (which I like) and very pretty. Sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile. Her English is also perfect. Fluent almost.

Took a quick shower alone and proceeded to the bed. We chatted a bit while she stripped. She has a nice body (as pictured) but she’s not for boob lovers.

She initiated frenching. Which was gentle and soft. She has nice soft lips and frenches very passionate. Like long lost lovers. Felt really good and by now I knew I hit the jackpot.

After some more frenching she proceeded down and gave me a short cat bath before going down further. Licked my balls and a bit further down (but no AR) before she concentrated on my dick. Good BJ with lots of tongue and eye contact. Very good. Asked her to go on all four on the bed blowing me while I’m standing. Can grab her boobs and ass while getting blown. Very nice.

After that ate her out. First from behind on all four, later on her back. She’s very sensitive and responsive. Nice clean pussy. No hair or smell. Get very wet.

Started missionary but that was just a bit too much for me. Very wet, very deep, very slow while passionately frenching. Could feel her pussy grabbing my dick. Amazing feeling. Proper GFE. Hence my updated signature

Told her I would come too fast like this and asked her to ride me. She said she would make me come and I told her that’s not what I want. Obviously I wanted a few more positions and then end missionary while frenching. Well… that didn’t work out that way. She grinded and rocked me slowly and passionately. With a bit of frenching in between. So good I told her I changed my mind and asked her to make me come. She did. Quite fast. While giving me a big smile. I think she was quite proud she got me too horny and made me come quite fast.

Really a very nice and hot girl!

Afterwards chatted a bit. She’s not a pro. First tour. Needs money to support her business back home that is not doing too well. She is really chatty and shares personal things I won’t mention here. I really liked her a lot and am considering a RTF.

In summary: not for boob lovers. Good but normal BBBJ and DATY. Very pretty. Very friendly. High GFE. Amazing sex!
Did a RTF today. She indeed moved and is in a very nice hotel now.

Session today even better than the first time. Took a bit more time for foreplay kissing and touching on the bed. A bit more oral with a 69. And a few more positions including doggy. Cowgirl was again the best. After a while asked her to do a squatted cowgirl which was amazing. Very good view on my tool drilling her pussy to the max. Finished how I wanted to finish last time. Missionary while frenching. Intense!

Excellent session again. Spoiled the market by tipping her $50. I normally never do that but she was worth it. Will try to see her again once before she leaves.