View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 16
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=926182

FR for fann from Sex Republic.

As bro KK alr included a money pic plus face. Use that photo for reference.

Looks: 10/10 same as photo.
She has a very alluring look, something about her just makes me want to strip her clothes off and bang the living daylights out of her, sadly, this was not to be.
Tits were a good handful, body was taut and slim. Very well-proportioned lady.

Shower: SOP, very clean lady.

BBBJ: 9/10
Good long gentle strokes with her mouth, some swirling action.
Able to alternate between fast and slow at my command. Felt like I was controlling my own toy.
Went for a good amount of time before i buay tahan and needed to get my fuck in.

FJ: 10/10
Gentle lover, instead of crazy commando bonk, so I had to slowly rev up her engine, but once revved, this lady is quite responsive. I like putting in effort anyway, so win-win i guess.
Tried multiple positions, but started in standing doggy as I wanted her against the wall. Squished her whole body and ass tight.
Missionary was sweet, with light kisses and DFK. automatically put her hands against the bedframe once i requested for it. Exploded while in missionary, too alluring.

Overall: 9.5/10
Very pretty lady, sadly she didn't have her maid outfit, but still, an amazing bonk. Will RTF, looks like I have too many ladies to support in the coming days.

As usual, YMMV