Thread: Toa payoh
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Finally rtm S S at tpy. Managed to book Yu**. When came into the room, was able to recognise her features. Sure there was ps on phone but can still recognise her. Even with some discount, appearance wise wouldn’t reject. Chio.

Massage strength was a lot. Opted for backstepping. Overall I would say she packs a punch if you can take on that strength. But if cannot she is willing to adjust also. She said that in China, in order to pass the exam , need to put in strength. Not sure if is true.

Face down massage all the way, waiting for the brush to happen. Not many accidental brushes and she lightly tapped on lil bro and asked if I want it there. Nod my head and she proceed to tease rubbing my little head and using her fingers to electrify me. Lift up my butt afew times for her to do her stuff.

Basically I just lie there as I watched her do her staff with my rod and balls. It almost look so professional because throughout the whole process, there as no eye contact. She just focus on my rod.

After sometime she signaled for me to turn face up. Then tune up the mood as she lean towards me to jack me off. I asked if can touched. When she nodded, I put hands around her boobs and was surprised. Bigger than I thought. Very firm as well. Could resist but slide my hands into her shirt to which she didn’t resist also. Pull up to reveal those boobs, no resist. Lift down her bra no resist. Surprise surprise. Lean my head forward about to zhut she just said she scared pain. I said don’t worry and just proceed on, gentle swirling of my tongue around the nipples. Cummed in no time.

Showered and gave one blue. She kept inviting to come back as she said she need to meet monthly target. I smiled and said sure. It is a good deal after all. Did I forget to mention that counter didn’t even asked to top up maybe because returning customer. But I’m always on look out to try elsewhere la. So interested bro please pm to trade
Can share?